November 03, 2005
I am stealing this from Rappy, who in turn stole it from someone else:
What three things about my life would you like me to photograph?
(And don't be crass.)
Posted by Highwaygirl on November 3, 2005 03:02 PM
to the category Multimedia
1. The Y
2. Your computer area/workstation where you craft your blog and mod unruly hamster watchers
3. Your favorite local stretch of highway
This is hard since I've been to your house...
1. Your mom.
2. Your favourite non-chain bookstore.
3. Your favourite food to make.
I've also been to your house. But let's see.
1. A virtual tour of your office.
2. The Y (I'm with Dinah)
I want a tour of your home office.
Your couch or easy chair nest.
Your managerie of critters.
Your favorite kitchen workarea.
Getting a photo of Trina will be hard to do, since she won't be visiting me again until New Year's (probably). The other things are much easier to get - I'll work on a photo of my mom and the shots in my apartment this weekend.
You didn't take one shot of Trina while on vacation?
Signed - the girl who photographed 9 rolls of film in Barcelone (it was in 2000, dudes) of which two included photos of people - one of me, one of my friend P
Oh, there are photos of me and Trina on our vacation, but they were taken with her camera.
Plus, if the request just to provide photos of certain things - including photos already taken - then I won't have to spend much time on this at all. But I considered the challenge being to shoot subjects anew.
1. a picture of the shoes you are wearing RIGHT NOW as they look on your feet.
2. a picture of the inside of your fridge.
3. a picture of your desk at work.
Snap to it!
1. The contents of your frige.
2. The ducks you saved from the idiots earlier this year.
3. The view out of a window at work you most often see.
Dammit. I didn't realize that teem beat me to the frige until I just glanced back.
My amended first choice:
1. Your fav-or-ite restaurant/eatery.